Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mojo's Monthly Mindbender: May 2011

I had intended to introduce the Mindbender with a musical/mathematical quiz thing, but it still requires finishing touches, and besides, May is already four - count them - days old. So, instead, and inspired by the cinematic flavor of some of my new blogreads, I volunteer something a little easier. Maybe.

This quiz is just a single question, and it's one of the oldest in the book. Who's the odd one out? For full credit, I'll require an explanation to back up your answer. I have an answer in mind, but any offering that makes sense will earn an as-yet-to-be-determined Mojo Prize.















I'll happily give feedback on any guesses, conjectures, comments, and criticisms in the comments to this blog. The answer will be revealed almost a month hence, on June 1st 2011, at the unveiling of the next Mindbender - unless, of course, one of you clever folks uncovers it before then...

3 comments:

Karen Walker said...

Hi, just wanted to come by and thank you for the visit and very wise, thoughtful comment on my blog today. Nice to "meet" you. I'll be back for sure.
Karen

Heather Henry said...

Right off, I would have to say the second one.

Mojo said...

Heather - on the basis that the others can actually act? :-P